Lift Support Services
Lift Repairs, Servicing and Support
Brownings Electric has supported the country’s leading lift and escalator companies for decades. Otis, Kone Lifts, Schindler, ThyssenKrupp and a host of other companies trust us to keep their lifts and escalators running – and once you’ve spoken to our lift support team, you will too.
Our comprehensive electro-mechanical lift and escalator support service can handle all of the servicing and repair tasks necessary for reliable, safe and smooth lifts and escalators. Including:
- Repair and rewind all AC and DC motors, generators, pumps, coils, solenoids and transformers
- Dynamically balance and laser aligning motors and gears
- Vibration analysis
- Supply of new sheaves, bearings and shafts
- Overhaul and calibration for all types of safety governors
- Repair and re-metal white metal bearings
- Re-line brake shoes and overhaul brake assemblies
- Test and remove all asbestos brake material (including certified disposal)
- Inspect, overhaul and repair gearboxes, either on or off site
Thanks to our full electrical and mechanical workshop facilities, we’re also able to manufacture and repair hydraulic rams, and provide a range of milling, fabrication, welding and general machining work.
Certification is supplied upon the completion of all lift work, giving you extra peace of mind. To discuss your lift requirements, contact Brownings today.